GULFCOASTGUN.COM FULL ACCESS
(a) These terms and conditions for services (these “Terms“) are the only terms that govern the provision of services by Gulfcoastgun.com, LLC (“Membership Provider“) to Member.
2. Member Requirements. Member must be 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States to enter into this membership agreement.
3. Purchase of Goods. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, Member’s purchase of goods from GULFCOASTGUN.COM shall be governed by GULFCOASTGUN.COM’s Terms of Sale.
4. Membership. Membership Provider shall provide Member with a Full Access Membership to Gulfcoastgun.com (the “Membership“) in accordance with these Terms, including:
(a) full access to GULFCOASTGUN.COM for no additional fee;
(b) special Full Access Member discounted pricing on merchandise; and
(c) special Full Access Member discounted shipping costs
6. Date of Effectiveness. This Agreement shall become effective on the date Member purchases Membership or makes his/her first monthly payment of $10.00.
7. Term of Membership. The Membership shall commence upon the Effective Date and continue on an annual basis. The Membership will automatically renew unless Member notifies GULFCOASTGUN.COM in writing within 30 days of renewal date.
8. Fees and Expenses; Payment Terms.
(a) In consideration of the provision of the Membership by Membership Provider and the rights granted to Member under this Agreement, Member agrees to be bound by a non-refundable one (1) year subscription.
(b) Member agrees to be billed at Member’s choice of either i) annually at the rate of $100.00 per calendar year, or ii) monthly at rate of $10.00 per month for twelve (12) consecutive months.
9. Credit Cards.
(a) By placing a credit card account on file with Membership Provider you authorize Membership Provider to charge your card for monthly or annual fees (as applicable), and also authorize Membership Provider to automatically renew your subscription upon its expiration by charging your card.
(b) You may revoke your authorization by sending Membership Provider a written request to GULFCOASTGUN.COM, LLC, 5851 Highway 90, Milton, Florida 32583. Membership Provider may continue to bill your credit card or direct payment account for any fees for any services rendered or actions by you or by Membership Provider taken prior to the receipt of your written revocation. Written revocation of this authorization does not cancel or terminate the Membership or its automatic renewal.
10. Termination of Membership.
(a) By Member. Member may terminate this agreement at any time by providing written notice to GULFCOASTGUN.COM, LLC, 5851 Highway 90, Milton, Florida 32583 or email to [email protected]
(c) Either Party. In the event of termination by either party, Member is not entitled to a refund and will be charged for any and all future payments under this Agreement. In the event of termination, Member authorizes GULFCOASTGUN.COM to charge Member the remaining amount due under this Agreement.